Roles available are for both day to day work and long term vacancies.
The successful candidate will:
* be enthusiastic and flexible with a very "hands-on" approach
* be prepared to get involved with school life and make a positive contribution to the school
* have high standards of personal presentation
* possess a positive and helpful attitude
* have first class communication skills and be passionate about making a difference
The successful candidate's are likely to have worked in schools previously, or have experience within SEN or perhaps be a graduate undertaking a gap year prior to taking a PGCE in Sept 18.
This opportunity will begin ASAP upon successful completion of safeguarding checks, references and clearing. We work with a number of SEN Schools across Bristol.
If you are interested in applying for the role then please do get in touch as soon as possible. All candidates will undertake a thorough clearing process in line with Ofsted requirements and of course will be willing to undertake a DBS at the cost of £44. This represents a truly fantastic opportunity and consequently we very much look forward to hearing from interested candidates.