LTA / Reed Education are seeking a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to provide support for pupils in EYFS at an 'Outstanding' Special Education School in the Chorley area. The role covers 5 days per week from 8:45-15:30. The role is a temporary position, starting 10th May and then ongoing.
The candidate must have a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (or equivalent).
Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
•Monitoring targets for future progress
•Establishing and developing strong relationships with pupils, parents, colleagues, and carers
•Have a clear understanding of all the needs of all pupils
•Monitoring pupils progress in reference with the school’s practice
•Excellent behaviour management skills
In return we will offer the following services:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Weekly pay, including holiday pay
• Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
• Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
• Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
• Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'