Are you passionate about helping children with special needs? Do you think that after Covid, more children will need help adjusting to "the new normal"
Schools are looking for TA's who can assist with all the challenges faced by our kids now they have gone back to school. Children aren't the only ones who need to adjust - teachers need support too!
Applications are encourage from anyone who has previous experience working within a Secondary school and loves developing young minds in the face of these strange times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide 1:1 & classroom support
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with older children
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Working with a world leading agency
- Covid awareness training
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'