SEN Learning Support Assistant
Salary: £57 - £65 a day
Teaching personnel is seeking to appoint a passionate and caring Learning Support Assistant to work in a vibrant school in Thornbury ahead of September. They accommodate children with profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), severe learning difficulties (SLD) and complex needs. They value every child through fostering independence, inclusion, respect and support by providing a broad and flexible curriculum that inspires pupils to love learning in and outside the classroom. They have fantastic facilities that allow children to experience all dimensions to learning.
This is an incredibly rewarding role with results apparent everyday, you have the chance to see each child grow and develop. You will work alongside other staff members in the classroom to support pupils learning 1:1 and in small groups, you will encourage positive behaviours, contribute positively to the educational surroundings and ensure a safe and secure environment at all times.
A successful Learning Support Assistant must…
- Have experience working with individuals that have PMLD, SLD or complex needs is desirable but not essential
- Have a nurturing and caring approach to work
- Be sensitive towards individuals needs
- Comfortable with some elements of personal care and feeding.
- Patient, empathetic and above all committed.
- Passion for or an interest in working in a PMLD, SLD and complex needs setting.
- Good behavioural management skills
- Hold a DBS
Benefits of working with us:
- Fully supported by your own personal consultant
- Do not use an umbrella company to pay
- Access to our CPD Academy
- Refer a friend scheme (Financial benefits for referring a friend to us)
- Pension Scheme
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply then please contact me on the details below quoting 'SEN Learning Support Assistant'
Look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'