SEN Learning Support Assistant: Stockport Area
Are you looking for a rewarding role assisting in the education and support of SEN pupils?
I am looking for an exceptional Learning support Assistant for a Primary School in the Stockport area. The pupils at this School have complex and severe learning difficulties including autism, sensory, physical and medical needs, so experience working with SEN children is highly desirable.
- Supporting pupils ranging from nursery age to Key Stage 2 in a classroom setting and in a range of extra curricular activities
- Supporting pupils with academic, emotional and personal care where necessary
- Supporting the teacher in classroom management and the maintenance of a calm and productive working environment
- Experience with SEN Children (essential)
- DBS (preferably on the update service)
- Experience in a classroom environment
- Driving License (Preferred)
If you are interested, please call Hannah on or email me on .