Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity in a Special Needs school?
I am looking for an outstanding individual with SEN and Team Teach experience to contribute to a calm and supportive learning environment in the Rochdale area.
This school provides support to students with moderate and complex special education needs, with 130 pupils split across Sensory and Complex classes, as well as more traditional Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 groupings.
What does the role involve?
- Supporting pupils in small groups and on a one to one basis
- Supporting pupils in the classroom, at lunch time and in extra curricular activities
- Assisting with personal care of pupils
- Supporting the teaching staff in the classroom
- Contribute to a supportive and constructive learning environment, that is both consistent and specific to each pupil
What skills/experience are required?
- Team Teach Training- Essential
- Experience with ASD- Preferred
- Experience with moderate and complex needs- Essential
- A patient, understanding and open minded approach to education
If you would like to apply for this position, please email across a CV to or give me a call on