M2 Education currently have a need for an experienced Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant to work in an OutstandingSpecial School in North Tyneside.
The role will be full time, Monday - Friday and due to commence on Monday 30th October until atleast Christmas 2017.
Experience of working with Primary aged children with SEN (Autism, EBD) is essential.
To be successful, you will need to:
- Have suitable Support qualifications
- Have experience of supporting children with SEN either in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and / or Key Stage 2
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Be adaptable to cope with any situation
- Be able to integrate successfully into a team
- Be resilient and unfazed by challenging behaviour
These roles are subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
If you feel that you can make a real difference to the children within this school and would like to be considered then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle office directly.
M2 Education offers very competitive daily rates of pay and an honest, upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant