M2 Education are currently working with an Outstanding Special School in North Tyneside who are seeking SEN Teaching Assistants to work on day-to-day supply.
Due to the high demand of staff required, the school take candidates on a day-to-day supply basis to begin with, however they are always keen for continuity and a familiar face. Therefore working here could lead to very regular work and a long term position.
Experience of working with Primary aged children with SEN (Autism, EBD) is essential.
Candidates for the SEN Learning Support Assistants are required ASAP. To be successful, you will need to:
- Have suitable Support qualifications
- Have experience of supporting children with SEN either in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and / or Key Stage 2
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Be adaptable to cope with any situation
- Be able to integrate successfully into a team
- Be resilient and unfazed by challenging behaviour
These roles are subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
If you feel that you can make a real difference to the children within this school and would like to be considered then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle office directly.
M2 Education offers very competitive daily rates of pay and an honest, upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job