I am currently working with a school on an exciting new role in the Chelmsford area.
Starting immediately, the school are looking for a Learning Mentor to join them at the college, the position would be probationary long-term with an opportunity to go permanent.
The role involves providing support to students to overcome barriers to their learning providing social, emotional and financial support.
- Helping learners who are under performing in their subjects, either on a one-to-one basis outside the classroom or within lessons
- Delivering and maintaining personal learning programmes and selecting appropriate resources and methods to facilitate learning
- Liaising with staff, parents/carers and professionals regarding mentoring and action plans
- Rated outstanding by Ofsted
- The college caters to students between the ages of 14-19
- Students have a range of moderate learning difficulties including autistic spectrum disorder
- Provides individually catered education programmes
- Excellent facilities with plenty of parking on site
- Easy access to local motorways
- Previous teaching or SEN experience is desirable
- ICT skills or understanding would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- To be enthusiastic, committed and understanding to individual needs
- Have the capacity to work a flexible timetable
- Enhanced up-to-date DBS check (we can provide this for you)
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in or you are seeking an educational role, please forward your most up-to-date CV in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'