We are looking for 1:1 Tutors who can work with disaffected Secondary pupils who are not engaged with education.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the right qualifications and experience who is looking for a new challenge or career change.
Do you come from an education, coaching, counselling or Psychology background or have experience working with young people in challenging settings.
Responsibilities of the post:
The role is to develop and support a year 10 pupils who is currently excluded from Education, they have a wide range of interests and the role is to engage and develop a strategy to facilitate his return to full time Schooling.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Have experience of working with Young People in and coaching or school setting
- Hold recognised UK coaching qualification, Coaching degree or come from a counselling or Psychology background
- Have knowledge and understanding of the different social, cultural and physical needs of pupils.
- Have an interest in how young people learn and behave.
- Provide appropriate role models of behaviour in the sessions
- Really care about Young people but particularly those who find learning and managing their behaviour difficult.
- Have experience of helping Young people developing physical and educational skills.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
- Be well organised and be able to plan effectively and be adaptable to cope with any situation
The post itself is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate as well as satisfactory references.
? If you feel that you have these qualities and that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to Karl Lucas at RANDSTAD via our website or contact the office directly by phone for a chat.
- OFFICE: Mobile: for a chat
- or send your CV to:
RNADSTAD offers very competitive rates of pay (£20-£25 per hour) as well as an honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
We all take great pride in providing a quality service to schools and candidates in the Lancashire Area.
RANDSTAD is an Equal Opportunities Employer we specialise in consistently placing fully qualified Teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and office admin workers into positions within secondary and primary schools as well as Nursery staff across the Wigan area
- pupil support
- 1 to 1 Tuition