SEN Humanities Teacher - Religious Studies
We are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic and capable Religious Studies Humanities Teacher to work in a 'Good' SEN School in Luton, Bedfordshire on a cover basis.
For this Religious Studies role, you will be required to deliver the curriculum across the key stages 3 & 4 in a specialist school which supports children with Behavioural, Emotional, Social and Mental Health needs. In such a key role you should have the ability to differentiate your lessons to meet the needs of your student's individual requirements whilst ensuring the lessons are fun, enjoyable and all students participate.
The ideal SEN humanities teacher will be a very patient, adaptive and creative individual that is willing to take on challenges.
The school does not find difficulty in its regular recruitment process, and staff turnover is not an issue. However, this school has worked closely with our agency for many years and so has requested we also advertise the Humanities Teaching role they have.
The ideal Teaching applicant will:
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to the students
- Hold QTS or have recently completed their NQT year
- Have experience of working in SEN schools in the UK
- Uphold the safeguarding of all students to the school's policy and to the highest standard required.
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Be committed to a high standard of marking and planning
- Possess a keenness for further development and training
This Humanities Teacher role will provide the successful candidate with a fantastic and unique career experience and the opportunity to work with the Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' colleagues.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants expected to apply for this position, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- SEN Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job