- Humanities Teacher in an SEMH School
- KS2, KS3, KS4
- Attractive rates of pay
- Free CPD and constant support
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a Humanities Teacher to teach small classes of up to 6 across Year 6 - 11. The school is an SEMH (Social and Emotional Mental Health) environment, so challenging behaviour, ASD and ADHD experience is desirable. The role is to start ASAP on a full time, long term basis; temporary and permanent options are considered.
The school is based in Croydon, with a large and spacious environment that caters for 70 pupils and 40 members of staff. All classes have 1 - 2 TA's / LSA's. The school is a challenging environment with a strong team of friendly and passionate staff.
The school are looking to recruit teachers of quality to provide the children with consistency in their learning and raise their attainment levels and a humanities teacher is required. Other subject specialities are also beneficial and will be considered.
SEMH Humanities Teacher - Job Responsibilities
- Ability to engage with and inspire students
- The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Ability to plan and deliver effectively differentiated lessons across the curriculum with the additional classroom support.
What's in It for you as a SEMH Humanities Teacher
- Excellent rates of pay (£125 - £185)
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development
- The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking department
- To open more opportunities to children with less advantage
Teacher Job Requirements
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- SEN Experience
- Curriculum knowledge
If you are interested in this position then please contact Ryan on or email your CV to
- Emotional and Behavioural difficulties
- Moderate and Severe learning difficulties
- Speech and language communication difficulties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"