SEN Higher Level Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA), who has experience with Special Education Needs.
- In this position, you will be supporting the class teacher and sometimes teach a class on your own. Additionally, you will cover planned absences and allow teachers time to plan and mark.
- The classes will be of varied abilities, with a wide range of Special Education Needs and there will be up to 20 pupils in each classroom.
Experience, Training, and Qualifications required for the SEND Mathematics Teacher - Suffolk.
- Ideally, you will hold a valid HLTA Qualification and have the relevant experience.
- Preferably, have prior experience working within a Special Education Setting.
- Be a highly motivated individual and focused on achieving the best for every pupil.
- Have a positive attitude and desire to work with SEN pupils.
Eligibility for the SEND Mathematics Teacher post through Prospero Teaching:
- We require you to Hold Right to Work in the UK
- To either have or be willing to obtain an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service
- To be willing to provide two professional child related references
For further information or to register your interest, please submit your CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'