Bored of the same old classrooms? This fantastic SEN School can offer you a unique opportunity for a hugely fulfilling role.
We're looking for a motivated, inspiring classroom practitioner to teach children and young people with physical disabilities, complex medical needs and associated learning & communication difficulties.
The right candidate will have:
- A proven track record of teaching English
- Experience of preparing students for a range of qualifications, including GCSE
- Excellent management and organisational skills
- An ability to focus on the progress of students on a whole school basis
- Experience of SEND would also be an advantage
The right candidate will get:
- Outstanding job satisfaction
- Excellent opportunities
- Weekly dedicated training and development
- 6 well being sessions per year
This really is an opportunity to grow and make a difference and we would strongly encourage applicants to visit us.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of every student and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up before interview and the successful applicant with require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this position please contact Hannah Ferguson on and email your CV to TODAY!
- SEN Teacher Westerham Kent Teaching QTS PGCE English Literature
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job