Destination Education are currently looking to recruit two teaching assistants who have experience or wish to change their specialism into the SEN sector.
We are recruiting for a Good school based in Woodford to work with primary children with conditions such as autism / speech and language.
Interviews are taking place next week with immediate starts for outstanding candidates.
The school can offer you training, a supportive structure and an opportunity for progression into a permanent contract.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.