Do you want to work in an exceptional setting supporting students with challenging behaviour? Do you want to make a positive impact on young learners?
Then apply below, today!
We are working with a primary pupil referral unit in the Bradford area, with excellent facilities, that cater for students between 5-11 yrs old, with complex needs.
- Highly rewarding seeing pupil progress
- Excellent working environment with a dedicated and supportive team
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great working hours
- Candidates who are sincerely empathetic, and will strive to empower young people with challenging behaviour
- Resilience, adaptability and a good sense of humour
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Recent relevant experience working with children
- Team Teach is desirable, but not essential
- Encouraging students to independently manage their behaviour
- Supporting students with their learning
- Providing whole class, 1:1 and small group support
- Supporting the class teacher with academic support
We are also able to offer Team Teach training for suitable candidates. This can hugely enhance your CV, and provide you with critical de-escalation techniques that are incredibly appealing to a large number of schools.
If you feel that you have these qualities, and wish to be considered for the role, please apply now with an up to date, child based CV and a member of the SEND Team will be in touch shortly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'