SEN Art Teacher
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
The School - SEN Art Teacher
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an art teacher for a specialist SEN school in Woking. The school is looking for a focused and skilled art teacher to provide a high standard of education and training for students with social, emotional and/or mental health needs (SEMH).
The Candidate - SEN Art Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Previous experience of teaching students with SEN - SEMH.
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
- Previous experience of teaching art
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs.
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
About the Role - SEN Art Teacher
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs (SEMH)
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to
- "SEMH" OR "EBD" OR "Art" OR "SEN" OR "Teacher"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'