All our students have statements of special educational needs and/or Education, Health and Care plans with SEMH (social, emotional and mental health) as their primary identified need and the school promotes high standards of educational achievements.
I am seeking an SEN Teacher with Art for this lovely school.
Class sizes are small, with reasonably good behaviour although a teacher with strong classroom management is essential for this role.
You will need:
- Evidence of further recent professional development
- Relevant SEN training and qualifications
Knowledge and Experience
- Best practice in delivery of teaching to pupils with complex special needs
- Best practice in deliver of the curriculum subject
- Delivery of education to pupils with one or more of the following: EBD, speech and
language difficulties, learning difficulties, autism
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business