Do you have a genuine passion for education, learning & 'making a difference'?
Do you have experience supporting children with Social, Emotional & Behavioural needs?
We are actively looking to recruit 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants to work with Secondary aged children across secondary schools and SEN schools.
Applicants MUST have experience in supporting children with such needs (EBD / SEMH/ PMLD/ MLD), ideally within an educational setting.
This could be the PERFECT placement and SEN focused opportunity for those seeking a SEN support role, or who have further career aspirations as a…
* Forensic Psychologist
* Educational Psychologist
* Primary / SEN Teacher
* Social Worker
* Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
* A consultant to support you along the way
* Weekly pay via PAYE
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* KS3 & KS4 focused (aged 11-17yrs)
* Full Time/Part time
* Experience in supporting SEN students
* Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking individual
* IDEAL role ahead of career within Psychology or Teaching
* Team player required - someone able to work in a team of teaching assistants
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Danielle on or send your CV to to book your local registration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'