Reed Education Croydon has the pleasure of working with an organisation who provide home schooling services to students who are unable to attend school due to medical needs or a recent operation. We are in the process of recruiting a KS3 & KS4 SEN Tutor / Teacher / Teaching Assistant who drives and is able to travel to various homes throughout Sutton, delivering core subjects.
This post will begin immediately and will continue for at least six weeks, with the potential to go permanent after this stage.
This organisation’s vision is to provide support to their students in a safe and caring learning environment, providing high quality and meaningful education and enhancing social confidence.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent and passionate SEN Teacher / Tutor / Teaching Assistant, leading to the highest standards of academic excellence
• Able to deliver pre-set tasks with basic English, Maths and Science knowledge
• Committed to encouraging children to develop confidence and achieving their full potential
• Well-organised and enthusiastic
• Very reliable and able to work independently
• Keen to develop their knowledge, skills and experience in an encouraging and supportive learning environment
• An effective communicator, verbally, in writing and in the use of ICT
Reed Education Croydon can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay (negotiable)
• A full time, long term booking with the potential to be permanent
• Free CV assistant
• 24 hour advice service
• Refer a friend to receive up to £100 vouchers
We are looking to interview and move forward with this position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this role please get in contact as soon as possible with a CV - Fiona.Hall@reedglobal.com
All Candidates who register with Reed Education have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job