Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Semi Skilled Warehouse Operative on a permanent basis at our Stafford depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assembling customer orders from the order profile
- Using RDT equipment to pick product from set locations in the Warehouse
- Ensuring the correct amount of product is picked and built correctly and safely on to pallets in line with warehouse procedures
- Stretching, wrapping and completing orders to present to marshalling area as appropriate
- Loading of picked product on to vehicles
- In taking Goods Inwards to Warehouse Management System
- Generating performance in line with KPIs as required
- Operating Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) in a safe and correct manner (as trained), excluding counterbalance and reach truck
- Adhering to clean as you go policy with a special focus on the company’s recycling and waste management program
- Observing and adhering to Health and Safety rules
- Other ad hoc duties as reasonably required
- Able to work under pressure
- Competent in verbal & numerical reasoning
- Attention to detail/ accuracy
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Adaptable approach to work/ training
- Thrive in a team environment
- Conscientious and reliable
- Good working attitude
- Minimum of 6 months order picking experience from pick list preferred, though not essential as full training will be provided
Shifts: 4 On 4 Off - Rotating
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.