Semi-skilled Sheet Metal Workers & Skilled Sheet Metal Workers
Our client is a large manufacturing company in Halifax and are looking for both Semi Skilled and Skilled Sheet Metal Workers to join their expanding team.
Hours of work are 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am - 3pm on Friday
All Sheet Metal Workers will be required to work with a variety of metals and must be confident at MIG welding.
- You must be able to MIG Weld
- You must have experience working with Mild Steel and sheet metal
Ideally you will have:
- The ability to work from engineering drawings
- Fettling / Polishing experience
- Experience working with stainless, aluminium, copper or brass
However these are only preferred and you will be considered should you lack the above three points.
- Lots of opportunities to work overtime if wanted
- Options for site work if wanted
- Early finish Friday
Salary dependent on experience and position offered.
You will be expected to weld test as part of the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Sheet Metal Worker / MIG Welder
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'