Our client, are currently looking for semi skilled operatives to join their growing workforce.
This role involves carrying out Semi Skilled duties within a manufacturing environment along with the driving of the company Van as requested.
- Insulate product as required with a glass mat inner and a St/St foil or Thermolastic outer
- Sawing and de-burring of ST/ST tube
- Hacksawing convolute and flexible pipe as requested
- Pressing of laser cut parts in Hydraulic presses
- Weld tacking of items as requested
- Pressure testing as requested
- Painting in house brackets, cradles and flanges
- Collecting and returning Jigs for use in the manufacturing cells
- Maintaining housekeeping standards within your work area
- Attaching metal labels to manufactured product
- Removing of paper identification labels
- Driving the company Van as requested
- Engineering workshop experience
We currently have immediate starts available, If interested, please call Jack or Rachel at the Taskmaster (Doncaster Branch)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'