Semi-skilled Maintenance Operative - Home Based
Meiko UK Limited is a leading supplier of commercial glass and dish washing machines and systems to the UK catering industry with a customer base ranging from hotel and restaurant chains, pub groups and leading high street department stores through to hospitals, airlines, rail and ferry operators and a host of others.
We have an opportunity for a semi-skilled mobile maintenance operatives assisting with the water filter replacement and planned Maintenance of our commercial glass and dishwashers. Would suit good all round DIY enthusiast. Basic plumbing knowledge preferable but not essential, full training will be given. Tools and company van supplied.
You will be required to stay in hotel accommodation for up to a maximum 20 nights per year to fulfill this role and the needs of the business.
- Operative should be based in/around Coventry / Leicester area
- Assist the service team to carry out works in accordance with our service maintenance instructions
- Carry out replacement of equipment’s water filters ensuring new filters are set correctly
- Carry out basic non electrical equipment planned maintenance
- Maintain good housekeeping within your work area while on customers premises
- You are required to comply with company Health & Safety, Policies, Procedures and safe systems of work
- Complete electronic work sheets for every call, recording all work and travel times as well as parts used
- Good Communication is required with our call centre and administration team via telephone and email.
- Previous experience in a basic maintenance role
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Ability to complete electronic work sheets via hand held device
- Good time keeping required with strong work ethic
- General Health, Safety & Environmental awareness
- Good command of the English language
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary of between £21,000 to £23,000 dependent on location and experience
Normal working hours of Monday to Friday 08-00 to 17-00
Productivity bonus of £1,400.00 per year paid quarterly
Company Pension / Company Van / Company Tools
Due to the amount of applications received to our adverts, we are only able to contact short list candidates for interviews. If you have not received a response within 21 days then I regret your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Basic Plumbing
- Basic Maintenance
- Good command of the English Language
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"