Our client in Leamington are looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant to join their expanding team.
Duties to include:
- Client management accounting (Xero, Sage, and Quickbooks knowledge)
- Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company, and Partnerships
- Accurate data entry input and updating
The ideal candidate for this Semi Senior Accountant Role in Derby:
- Working towards ACCA/ACA qualification
- Good up-to-date knowledge and recent developments in accounting standards
- Experience of OMB’s covering a range of industries
- Computer packages - Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage Line 50, Iris
- A motivated individual Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Technical approach to work and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Committed team player
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
- Organisation skills - ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Client focused and commercially aware
Competitive salary £23,000 - £27,000, depending on experience
If this is of interest to you please submit your CV to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'