Senior Accountant - Upminster
I am currently resourcing for a smaller well-established independent firm based in Upminster. Our client has an excellent client base for a smaller practice and offers fantastic hands-on exposure, training and remuneration. They are looking to appoint a Senior Accountant with around 4-5 Years Practice Experience.
- Accounts production for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships, including personal and corporation tax computations
- Liaising directly with clients in your portfolio and the HMRC
- Monitoring to guarantee that all assignments are within budget
- Finalise all correspondence with clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Supervise and support junior team members
Senior Accountant Individual Specification:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or qualified by experience
- 4/5 years practice experience
- Accounts experience gained in Practice
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance from AJ Chambers
- Corporation Tax
- Limited Companies
- Sole Traders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'