- Are you a talented AAT Qualified individual who has four or more years practice experience?
- Would you like to progress on to ACCA/ACA Qualification?
AJ Chambers are recruiting on behalf of a Leading Independent Firm, based in Sawbridgeworth. Our client wants the successful candidate to take on the role of a Semi Senior/Senior Accountant with great support within a dynamic team and would be offered amazing progression and development opportunities.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies and limited liability partnerships
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
- Sole trader and partnership accounts preparation together with the associated tax return
- Drafting of corporation tax returns
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Ability to prepare financial statements for various entities
- Proven experience of working in a practice environment
- Good IT Literacy in Microsoft office and Sage
- ACCA Qualified / ACCA Part Qualified / Qualified through experience
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential.
For further information on this role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job