We are currently recruiting for well established accountancy Practice based in Blackburn who are looking for Semi-Senior Accountant with a minimum of 2 years experience within practice.
The ideal applicant will be someone who is looking to progress their career and develop their skills.
Semi-Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- The Semi Senior Accountant will be responsible for; Management Accounts, Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, statutory accounts, etc.
- Working with the Partners on a number of client accounts
- Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
- Vat Tax Returns, Bank reconciliations and general adhoc duties.
The ideal Semi-Senior Accountant:
- Must be AAT Qualified or part ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- At least 18 months practice experience
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Looking to progress with their career in Accountancy and strengthen their skills
- Experience with accounts with statutory accounts preparation would be advantageous
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'