This role is an excellent opportinuty for a part-qualified accountant to join a leading firm of accountants. This will be to perform a varied role including business advisory, audit, accounts preperation and compliance.
Reporting to the Practice Manager the ideal candidate will enjoy preparing the accounts for a number of Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Compnaies as well as VAT returns and audit work.
- Preparing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing regular management accounts
- Processing VAT retruns
- Attending and supporting on external audits
- Corporation Tax
- Personal Tax
Ideally you will be studying towards the ACCA/ACA or be AAT qualified; have practice experience; accounts preperation experience; knowledge of Sage and Iris and have an understanding of Tax including corporation and self assessment.
In return, our client is offering a great basic salary, excellent prospects and study support.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses will unfortunately not be suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me.
Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success