Role: Semi-Senior or Senior Accountant
Location: High Wycombe HP13 5RE
Salary £25 - £36k DOE and Qualifications
Semi-Senior or Senior Accountant job based in High Wycombe
Are you a confident ACCA/ACA Qualified/Part qualified accountant who is looking for a new challenge?
My client are seeking a highly motivated Semi-Senior or Senior Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within Practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Semi-Senior or Senior Accountant to get 'stuck in’!!
Our client has 2 Directors, 4 Managers and 10 plus staff in various levels or accounting, tax, audit and payroll.
- Year-end accounts preparation for sole-traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Drafting tax computations for individuals and companies
- Management accounts preparation
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in public practice
- Part or fully qualified ACCA/ACA
- Experience preparing year-end accounts files
- Experience is using IRIS
- Experience in using cloud based Software, Sage 1, Kashflow and Xero is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014