We are working with a small independent firm based in Ongar, Essex, who are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team.
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their development.
- Preparing the final accounts to manager review for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Client Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Compilation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Helping the managers / directors in ad hoc projects
- Completion of company secretarial work
- Two years’ experience working within practice
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers for consideration.