SEMI SENIOR GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT
SF Recruitment are looking for a specialist Semi Senior Graduate Accountant for a brilliant, forward thinking Worcestershire based, accounting firm. This opportunity is aimed at recent graduates with a strong passion for business with full study support provided and a competitive salary and benefits package.
As a Semi Senior Graduate Accountant you will be joining mid-way through a graduate programme. Your time will be split between meeting clients, working in the office and studying for your professional exams. Your clients will range from individuals and small business to larger corporate businesses in a broad range of sectors.
- A 2:1 degree or above from a Russell Group or Red Brick University, in disciplines such as Business, Mathematics, Sciences or Accounting and Finance.
- No less than 12 and no more than 18 months of Graduate Scheme or programme in practice experience is essential
- Due to location, being able to drive is essential.
- A strong motivation to become a Chartered Accountant.
- Positive personality and robust work ethic
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, get in touch on the details below and if this sounds like you, apply with a CV as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'