Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Semi-Senior Accountant based in Herford.
Our client is a top 20 Public Practice firm who are looking to add a Part-Qualified Accountant into their growing team. This role would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to join a firm with excellent career prospects.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working with an experienced team with a varied client base from Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Preparation of simple corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparation of personal tax computations and returns
- Preparation of simple VAT returns
- Preparation and review of management accounts
- Liaising with managers and/or team leaders across the firm to ensure the teams are making best use of the resources available at all times
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA Part Qualified. They will be able to demonstrate exemplary communication skills, whilst showing the required ambition to join a fast paced Accountancy Practice. The firm will be offering an excellent scoped for progression and a competitive salary.
- Part Qualified