AAT qualified and/or studying ACCA/ACA, Semi Senior Accountant required to join a rapidly growing Accountancy practice based in Leicester.
You will be working within a small close-knit team, with a wealth of experience, whose clients range from start-ups to SME's working across the UK.
This role is suitable for an experienced Mid-level / AAT Senior Accountant with 2-3+ years' experience within a practice, who is looking to build on their knowledge of VAT, bookkeeping, Final Accounts prep and Management accounts.
- Managing and being the primary contact for your portfolio
- Prepare/review bookkeeping as required
- VAT Returns
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts
- Personal tax returns
- Corp Tax Returns
- Liaising with clients and dealing with queries
- Training junior staff and review of their work
- Advising clients with queries
- 2-3+ years within an accountancy practice would be ideal. Experience with the software Xero is also necessary. AAT qualification as a minimum, or ACA / ACCA.
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum - flexible dependant on experience
- Study support including extra time off before exams
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexible hours
Interested? Please submit your CV in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'