Full-time Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an aspiring Semi Senior Accountant or someone seeking your next career step with an established and growing firm of accountants?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that values its employees and celebrates their successes? If so, this Semi Senior role within this progressive accountancy firm in Chester could be for you.
Studying towards AAT, ACA or ACCA qualifications, you’ll have worked within an accountancy firm for at least two years and be passionate about using your accounting skills to help clients.
With ongoing and regular client interaction, you’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with excellent attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who can work effectively on their own, as well as part of a team.
Supporting the Senior Accountants and Managers, you’ll be part of a leading firm of accountants that works together to ensure that the client has a seamless experience.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for progression for any ambitious, career-oriented accountant.
- Advising a portfolio of clients, including sole traders, limited companies, charities and partnerships.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements.
- Preparing and calculating tax computations (corporation).
- Supporting the audit team as and when required.
- Bookkeeping and processing client records.
- VAT returns, ensuring accuracy and timely submission.
- The first point of contact for your clients’ questions regarding their accounts.
- Ad-hoc projects in support of the wider firm.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This leading firm of accountants has experienced consistent growth over recent years and is now looking for more talented individuals to join their flourishing business.
Situated in Chester, this dynamic and well-respected accountancy practice offers excellent opportunities for career progression and has a reputation for helping employees achieve their true potential.
This ambitious and progressive company has a hard-working but fun culture and encourages an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
Employee Benefits As A Semi Senior Accountant
- Salary of £25,000 to £32,000.
- Training and support for studies.
- An enviable suite of employee benefits.
- Studying towards AAT, ACA or ACCA.
- A minimum of two years of experience with an accountancy practice.
- Technically competent with close attention to detail.
- Adept and comfortable communicating with colleagues and clients.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- A team player.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'