An exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified individual to join a well renowned and quickly growing Independent firm in Central London, as they are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary - £26,000 - £28,000
- Study support for ACA / ACCA qualification
- The opportunity to develop your career within a growing business committed to promoting & developing talent internally
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing company accounts for FRS 105 and FRS 102 Limited companies
- Preparing corporation tax computations for FRS 105 and FRS 102 Limited companies
- Auditing of Limited companies
- Assisting with personal tax compliance work as required
- Responsible for a portfolio of monthly bookkeeping and VAT return jobs
- Training and reviewing the work of junior members of staff
- Handling day to day enquiries and queries from clients
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA / ACCA Studier
- 3 years’ experience of working in a small / medium size practice
- Keen and ambitious individual looking to further develop their career in accountancy
- Knowledge of CCH & Xero accounting software
- Good team player able to interact at all levels of organisation
For more information on this role please apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers Recruitment
- Part Qualified
- Accounts Preparation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'