Our client based in Bicester seeks a strong candidate with solid experience in a UK practice to join their team as a semi senior/practice accountant
You will have worked in an all round UK practice role working with a variety of accounts and turnover.
Experience is key, over qualifications, and must be general practice experience, ideally a small to medium sized firm.
Overall duties will include:
- Preparing accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparing personal tax returns
- Preparing corporation tax computations
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts
- Dealing with client queries
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
- At least two years previous all round practice experience( not contractor)
- Experience using IRIS, Sage, QuickBooks and Xero would be beneficial
- Additional accounting qualifications would be desirable
- Corporation Tax
- Limited Companies
- Statutory Accounts
- CIS returns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'