AJ Chambers are currently working with a market leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Tunbridge Wells who are looking to add to their accounts department. The company have an excellent reputation in the local area and deal with a very diverse portfolio of clients. They are offering a competitive package for the right individual.
Initially, the role would involve working from home though they are hoping to return to the office swiftly so it will be important to be able to travel to and from Tunbridge Wells on a daily basis. This position would suit somebody who is AAT Qualified and with around 2-4 years in practice as it will be important to hit the ground running.
- Statutory accounts production for limited companies and sole traders
- Completion and submission of VAT Tax Returns
- Corporation tax computations
- Bank reconciliations and bookkeeping
- Keeping up to date technically and providing accurate and efficient advice to clients
- General ad-hoc duties that arise from day to day
- AAT Qualified
- Recent experience of 2-4 years in Public Practice
- Experience in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact James Young from AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'