There is now a fantastic job opportunity for a semi senior to join a team within a well know practice in Essex. This practice continues to grow, and they are keen to recruit an enthusiastic candidate with a strong work ethic and technical knowledge.
* Producing accounts from client records/software reporting directly to Director/ Manager level.
* Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns
* Balance sheet reconciliations and account disclosures
* Having a basic understanding of tax
* Dealing with clients and queries
* Visiting clients when necessary
* Bookkeeping, VAT and management accounts
* Types of accounts include: Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders
* Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
* Working hours for the role of the Junior/Semi-Senior Accountant are 9:00am - 5:30pm
* Location: Southend on Sea
* Job Type: Permanent
* Career progression available
As a Junior/Semi-Senior Accountant, the following would be beneficial:
* Working towards a qualification, e.g. AAT, ACCA or IFA (further study costs could be included in salary package)
* Practice experience essential
* IT competent
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* The ability to manage workload and prioritise work
* Good attention to detail
* Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
How to apply….
To apply for this Semi Senior position simply click apply now, or for more information call Luke Montgomery on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'