Semi-Senior Accountant opportunity within a large established Chartered Accountancy Practice offering ACA / ACCA study support, exposure to all aspects of Accountancy & Advisory work and structured career progression.
A well established Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice with a strong presence in Preston and Central Lancashire, renowned as Advisors to Entrepreneurs and Corporate businesses up to c.£100m t/o.
An opportunity has arisen for a Semi-Senior Accountant which offers career development and progression.
As a Semi-Senior Accountant your responsibilities will include
- Supporting Directors with their client portfolio's which comprise SME and Entrepreneur-led businesses
- Preparing Year End Accounts and Corporate Tax Computations for review by Director
- Xero Bookkeeping, VAT Returns and Management Accounts production for growing SME businesses
- Payroll work
This opportunity will offer exposure to all aspects of general accountancy practice, ACA / ACCA study support and long term career progression.
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Graduate or AAT Technician / Qualified
- Experience of Year End Accounts Preparation, Bookkeeping, VAT Returns and Payroll
- Background within Accountancy Practice or Commerce & Industry (min.2-3 years)
- Good IT skills, working knowledge Excel and ideally Xero
- Ambitious individual seeking long term career progression within Chartered Practice
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress your career to Manager level with responsibility for running a small Practice office in the future.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity
- Accountancy Firm
- Vat Returns
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'