An award winning and progressive 6 partner accountancy practice based in East London is currently looking for a charismatic and career driven Semi Senior Accountant. They are not just accountants; they have created an exciting working environment where you can find table tennis and pool tables. They have set up a clear progression plan for their employees and they value long term relationships with their clients, where everyone gets directly involved with them.
In this position as a Semi Senior Accountant you will be responsible for junior accountants (from semi seniors to work experience) - managing their daily tasks and reviewing their work. You will provide comprehensive business support to your clients whilst upselling the firms many services.
- Clear progression plan (in last 3 years 4 partners have been internally promoted)
- Quarterly rewards for the best performers
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Team lunches
Main duties of a Semi Senior Accountant role:
- Responsibility of your own clients’ portfolio with turnovers of up to £15 million
- Year End Accounts Preparation with FRS105 and FRS102
- Corporation and Personal Tax computations
- Meetings with your clients
- Supervising a small team of junior accountants
- Liaising with HMRC and other bodies
Requirements of a Semi Senior Accountant role:
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified
- Minimum 2 years of accountancy practice experience
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Semi Senior Accountant
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'