Demon Recruitment Group are working with a client who are a growing accounting company that are currently looking for a Semi Senior Accountant who is looking to take the next step in their career. The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 2 years-experience in a client based practice and will be at least AAT qualified with a desire to complete the ACCA or CIMA qualification.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A wealth of experience working in a client practice
- Preparing client accounts-statutory accounts, P&L, Balance Sheets, Trial Balance
- Management of accounts preparation
- VAT returns
- Client bookkeeping
- Client payroll
- Drafting reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls.
Semi Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- 2-3 year's minimum experience within a client based accountancy practice.
- AAT Qualified as minimum
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualifications (or working towards would be highly desirable)
Please apply now if you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this role. Telephone interviews are taking place this week!
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- P&L accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'