My client is a medium sized Accountancy Practice with 2 offices across the Merseyside area, with a wide range of clients they are focussed on offering sound Business Solutions to their clients. Going the extra mile they offer both accountancy services and business advice services to help their clients grow and make the most out of their finances.
They are currently looking for a Semi-Senior to join their team of 5, the role will see you gaining fantastic experience working with a portfolio of Sole Trader, Partnerships and Limited Company clients to give them a full accountancy service. You will be able to become a qualified accountant as study support will be given and you will have exposure to every element of Accounts.
The role will include but not limited to –
• Completing statutory year end accounts production for Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s and Limited Companies.
• Produce Management Accounts
• Prepare and submit VAT returns
• Calculate Income and Corporation Tax
You will –
• Be qualified AAT Level 4, PQ ACCA or QBE
• Have at least 3 years Accountancy Practice experience
• Be able to produce a full set of Accounts
• Be able to complete Tax and VAT returns
This is a firm who are committed to giving you a well-rounded training that will see you become a fully qualified Accountant with highly desirable skills. The salary is dependent upon experience.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please call Emily on 0161 834 6207 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'