A long established practice based in Gravesend are currently looking for a part qualified Senior. The organisation has been growing for many years and as a result they have become one of the eminent firms in the North Kent area. As an organisation they provide a wide range of commercial and technical skills to clients across all business sectors, ranging from sole traders to companies with substantial turnovers.
Reporting to the Senior Partner you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of payroll & PAYE
- Preparation of monthly VAT Returns using Excel
- Preparation of Accounts using Excel to finalisation stage before passing to Chartered Accountant to perform Profit and Loss
- General Bookkeeping of Purchase and Sales ledger transactions and paperwork ensuring back-up and supporting documentation is attached where necessary
- Bank Reconciliations for each individual client
- Briefing clients on a face to face basis on what accounting records are required for the preparation of their financial statements as well as visiting the clients on site to ensure smooth set-up and operational running
- Analysing company Trial Balance and explaining the company situation, suggesting performance improvements where necessary
- Visiting Clients on a regular basis to ensure that strong relationships are built and maintained
- Experience of Audit procedures and able to carry an audit through from start to finish with little or no supervision
You will be a good communicator at all levels, due to the client facing element to this role, this is an essential requirement. You will need to be able to prove your experience gained from a similar role, and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'