Mitchell Adam are recruiting for a progressive and ambitious Semi Senior Accountant in Coventry, on behalf of a fast growing and forward thinking Accountancy Practice.
You will work in a growing team, surrounded by supportive and motivated colleagues, to drive the performance of the Accounts arm of the Practice. This firm has an exceptional reputation both for the quality of the work they produce as well as how well they treat their employees.
As a Semi Senior Accountant, your duties will include:
- Competing sets of accounts ready for review
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Corporate tax computations
- Bookkeeping projects and client support
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be studying towards a recognized accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Have 2 years of practice based experience
- Be naturally drawn towards a social and progressive environment
- Be motivated by success and career progression, as this practice always prefers to promote from within
The salary for this Semi Senior Accountant role is negotiable and falls within the bracket of £22,000 - £26,000.
If you are interested in understanding more about this vacancy, apply now.
- Corporate Tax
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'