Semi-Senior Accountant required. My client is seeking an ambitious Semi-Senior Accountant with multiple years' experience within an accountancy practice to join the ever-growing team - My client is a well-recognised accountancy firm and have a low staff turnover.
The ideal candidate must have a UK driving license as travel would be expected at-least once a week when it comes to client visits, the successful candidate would also have to cover the main duties of; reconciliation of accounts, preparing lists of accounts & general finance duties.
This is a great opportunity for the next step in your career as progression would be available in this role.
Semi-Senior Accountant Position Overview
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Preparing a full list of accounts
- Liaising with internal teams
- Regular client visits
- Assisting with duties such as VAT returns and management of accounts
Semi-Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- At least 2 years' experience working within an accountancy practice would be essential
- The ideal candidate will have ambition to progress
- A full UK driving license is required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within an Accounts Semi-Senior role or similar would be required
- Experience with the Microsoft Package is essential
Semi-Senior Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
- Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
- Holiday: 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank holidays)
- Benefits: Private Car Park
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'