An award-winning Accountancy Practice in St. Albans are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Semi Senior to join their successful team.
The perfect candidate will be preparing statutory accounts, bookkeeping, VAT return preparation and supporting juniors with their development.
Semi Senior Accountant Duties:
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing some personal tax returns and corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns and filing statutory documents
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Solid exposure to accounts preparation
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or close to completion
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers
Semi Senior Accountant - St. Albans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'