One of the UK’s leading firms are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their growing team in Ilford.
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their professional development.
Semi Senior Accountant Duties:
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing some personal tax returns and corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns and filing statutory documents
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Solid exposure in managing accounts
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or close to completion
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Ilford
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'