Semi Senior Accountant
Are you a strong Accounts Semi Senior looking to join a family friendly firm with a great reputation in the local area?
The ideal candidate will be a driven and enthusiastic individual with at least 2 years’ experience in Public Practice accountancy. Study Support is on offer and the firm is known for encouraging their employees to reach their full potential.
- Prepare small company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Assist in the preparation of other returns to HMRC as required
- Finalising and submitting accounts and tax returns
- Liaising clients and HMRC, communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues
- Preparing client correspondence and meetings as well as attending and presenting at meetings
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- A minimum of two years’ practice experience
- Excellent interpersonal, excellent written and presentational skills
- Excellent time management and priority setting
If you are interested or would like to know more, please apply directly or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Wyboston
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'