Semi Senior Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently searching for a bright Semi Senior Accountant to join an enthusiastic, family-orientated and successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent training firm and develop your accounts & audit expertise whilst completing your ACCA/ACA qualification.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing occasional support to the audit teams, on audit assignments
- Assisting with various duties such as occasional VAT returns
- AAT qualified or at least two years’ experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Good working tax knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Attleborough
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'